Friday 11 May 2018

Survey Questions

  
A positive response to this question will validate my decision to produce a narrative based music video production. It will confirm how I structure my visuals and allow the production to be successful in reaching my preferred target audience.

 
This question will give me a good idea of my target audience's preferred genre. Although I already know what I am going to produce - it will at least confirm my choice for my production.


 
This question will provide validity of my target audience's gender - this may allow me to include visuals which may appeal to a preferred audience to some extent.

  
This question will confirm the target audience for my video. It won't necessarily make a difference to my content, but at least I will be aware of the majority of who the viewers are likely to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Survey results

The response to this question showed that more females answered my survey than males. For my video this means that it is likely to appeal ...